Your Business Would like a 360 VR Tour…
Call me for a chat
I'm able to include many linked panoramas and add great interactive elements such as
- still images as slide-shows or single images
- longer pieces of scrollable text
All useful to help inform your potential customers of exactly what your business does … hopefully helping to improve growth and long-term customer satisfaction.
A built in screensaver will run after a period of inactivity. This can be setup to work like a video or randomly show all of the locations.
Your business can link directly to the pages on this website from your own. This helps me with any updating or fine tuning as time goes by and the business evolves.
As a Google Street View Trusted Photographer I'm able to upload simplified versions of these interactive tours to Google's own servers.
Once approved by Google's internal vetting process the VR Tour will appear under any Google searches and linked to the business' own Google profile.
This includes Google search, Google Maps, Google Street View, etc. - All helps with the business' on-line visibility and how it appears to customers
Example VR tours I've made for businesses in North Wales:
Evolution Bikes A new addition… Panos taken with a single-shot camera. Slightly less flexible than my normal kit, but very fast!
41 nodes Open in a New Window
Just above where I live. Great food, coffee, and a bed for the night.
The main reason for me creating this tour was to highlight the very nice bunk-bed area where individual bunks are quite private and luxurious, very tastefully decorated I think, a fantastic resource for the area and the local community. A long way away from similar bunkhouses I've used on my travels.
- There are hotspots with pop-up information and web links to other sites
- Individual nodes are very close together as per Google's original guide on constructing such a collection
- A custom slide-show highlights the main features of the Lodge, leaving out corridors, etc
- The introduction is quite spectacular, with fly-in and changing projections, which I now use on most of my tours
All of these features are customisable to your taste and commercial requirements
This tour is also published on Google Maps
16 nodes Open in a New Window
Cae Mabon, Fachwen
Also very close to home. This is a partially completed tour of Eric Maddern's wonderful site Cae Mabon, now available for viewing.
My first tour to include video clips embedded in the scenes as well as background sound and some directional sound when close to the river. The interiors of the building are yet to be photographed as they were all in a state of renovation at the time. Though I did manage to capture the inside of the iconic Roundhouse itself.
- Here is a direct link to inside the Roundhouse, with a video playable in the fireplace.
- This link will open a panorama near the River with directional sound.
34 nodes Open in a New Window
Caban Cafe, Brynrefail
A continuous work in progress, Now on Google Maps with levels.
19 nodes over 2 floors Open in a New Window
North Wales Sports Massage Great service from a qualified professional.
4 nodes Open in a New Window
Visit Wales EPIC promotion
Locations include Pen-y-Pass and Llandegla. This set is extremely popular on Google Maps.
8 nodes Open in a New Window
Beacon Climbing Wall, Caernarfon
The Beacon Climbing Wall moved to the old Barcud Studios in 2008. These photos were taken just before they opened properly as a favour to Steve & Gill.
This tour has motion / giro control on your iPhone as well as an interactive popup floor map. Move the phone in space to control the panorama.
9 nodes over 2 floors Open in a New Window
Slide-shows are also possible
Here is an example of a collection of 11 photos of an attempt at climbing a new route on Cloggy's Great Wall in 1980. Shot on Ektachrome with an Olympus OM1, mostly a 21mm lens, not digital.
You will need to find the actual area to click on in the panoama itself.
Buttons allow you to see each image individually or auto-run through them continuously.
- I have a daily rate which covers the shooting of the images and the technical building of the tour.
- The building of the tour on my computer back at base is what takes up most of my time.
- After a site visit and a face to face meeting a fixed cost will be agreed between us both.
- A deposit will be required for the work to start.
- If you're far away from Llanberis then travelling will feature in the cost.
- I can host the finished tour on my own servers as well as uploading to Google.
- Uploading to Google will be done once the full cost has been met.
- Variations are chargeable.